Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome to The 365 Project!

Starting on April 7, 2012, I'm challenging myself to post a new black-and-white portait on this blog every day for a year. Obviously, I'm going to need a lot of models! If you are an interesting person with an interesting face, please get in touch! I can't pay you anything, but I will email you both a high-res (for printing) and low-res (for the Internet) verson of your portrait - and you will always be able to say that you were one of the 365! I'm based in Louisville, so you probably need to be in Louisville, too. You don't have to be young and beautiful - these are character studies, and the more character you have, the better. Tatoos? Great! Piercings? Awesome! Some kind of crazy/fantastic hair, moustache, beard? Come on down! I'm especially interested in shooting musicians, dancers, athletes, artists, and bikers. I definitely want to include all the racial and ethnic diversity that makes Louisville fantastic. If you're interested, please email me a snapshot at: lancenelsonporter@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment